Saturday, June 13, 2009

A thousand apologies for getting behind in my writing. Resources, of course, have been disrupted for some months now, which has wreaked havoc with getting anything done on schedule. As of Erev Shabbos past, I'm up, on-line, and marginally sponsored with the videos. I even seem to have fixed my old keyboard.

It's kinda nice, a pleasant change.

Now, of course, we have to get moving. Newly-repaired keyboard needs a bath for starters, but there is video production to be done, for Radiojew's Revenge, of course, but also for my new sponsor, truepeace.org. Those who remember the Radio Daze (or even the early days of this very blog, for that matter) know that I've long been a fan of the work of truepeace.org, so this first (always the hardest) sponsorship is really special to me. The pilot is running on their YouTube page, truepeace770, and on the web site. The series goes into production tonight, or maybe tomorrow morning.

Of course, there is also the Eliyyahu David story, currently on disk, which needs to be finished. I'll be gettin' on that soon as well.

There may be a few more short interruptions, owing to a few behind-the-scenes goings-on, but it looks like we're back for The Duration.

All that good news notwithstanding, there are still issues, there are still the afflicted needing to be comforted and the comfortable needing to be afflicted. It's still golus out there . . .

and . . .

Golus Sucks!
Moshiach Now!
and Never Too Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment