Friday, July 3, 2009

I don't believe that Barak Obama is a closet Muslim, I've looked into it as deeply as a civilian can, and I'm not buyin' the story.

When it comes to the new admin's Middle East policy, however, one has to concentrate hard to see a difference. There are downright alarming demographc trends (and again I call attention to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU) which no smart world leader can ignore; and Barak Obama is nothing if not smart.

A smart world leader, however, must learn the lessons of history, and history teaches us, time and again, that a policy of appeasement leads only to disaster. G-d forbid I should sound like a Republican, but what's proposed in the Middle East looks that way to me.

* * * * *

The All-Star Break in the baseball season is nearly upon us, my L.A. Dodgers are carrying far and away the best won-lost record in the majors, and the pennant is theirs to lose - even without Manny Ramirez.

Many apologies to those experiencing disappointment that I've not made a noise about this on a video. I'm hoping to address that cosmic injustice in that medium soon.

Free Manny!

* * * * *

Marketing meetings (already late starting) are the order of the day. I'm still hopin' for one more shot at the parsha. We'll see when things start, and when they wrap. Erev Shabbos, I've always liked shutting down all operations no later than Noon, and easing into Shabbos (lots of time for that this time of year), but right now, all bets are off; it's past time to make this gig pay.

Moshiach Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment