Thursday, June 3, 2010

I should start planning to get at least a week behind schedule on any project I take on, because it seems to happen every time – most frequently over technical issues. And, no sooner do I start making predictions on a release date, here comes the Time Eater.

This time around, the Time Eater bit about ten days out of my life and added ‘em to the production schedule for RR41. The second week of Tamuz (another 2-3 weeks) starts to look more realistic now, but there’s still a lot of cartoon to account for; almost six minutes – a theatrical-length short – between now and then. And there’s still some dialogue that’s not quite ready.

And business, like the golus, still sucks. Some things seem to never change.

Oh, yes, I made RR40 go away. Everyone hated it, especially Shlomo Munkis. Watch for RR41 and …

Brace for impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment